Table of Contents
Natural Ingredients To Treat Dry Hair
If you have dry hair and even split ends, don’t despair. There are items you can buy from the market to look sensational. However, in some cases, they can make the situation worse.
Fortunately, one can also opt for natural ingredients to treat this problem. They will allow you to show beautiful and healthy hair again.
Some Causes Of Dry Hair
Dry hair can be due to various reasons. Among them we can highlight
Damage caused by chemicals (permanents, bleaches, dyes, etc.).
Use high-strength shampoos that strip your scalp’s natural oils or have a high level of alkalinity.
A diet low in vitamins, proteins, minerals and fatty acids.
Natural Ingredients To Fight Against Dry Hair
Next, we offer you a battery of elements that will help you solve your dry hair problem. In addition, you will indeed find them in your fridge or your cupboard.
These are much cheaper and healthier than most beauty products flooding the market. And in addition, they will also be more effective in the long term.
To moisturize the hair and restore its shine, there’s nothing like a good mask with these dairy ingredients that will “feed” the keratin in the hair. Try them!
- First, spread your hair with butter or cream (without sugar or essence).
- Then let the creative act for half an hour.
- Then rinse several times and wash your head with your usual shampoo.
In the same line, but on the side of the vegetable kingdom, is this symbolic product for lovers of the Mediterranean diet. Besides being exquisite and healthy, you should know that it can also use externally to treat dry hair.
And it is that vitamin E and antioxidants present in olive oil help heal damaged hair. Plus, they help restore moisture and shine.
To start, put the oil in a container and heat it a little in the microwave (to a tolerable temperature, so as not to burn yourself).
- Then, apply it generously on the scalp, with caution.
- Massage gently for ten minutes.
- Before covering your head with a warm towel.
- Leave to act for half an hour.
Finally, wash with the products you usually use.
You can do this handling once a week. If you wish, substitute olive oil with other oils (castor, coconut, almond, jojoba, corn.)
To restore your hair’s lost strength, as well as its texture and hydration, turn to this noble natural product. Can you think of a cheaper mask?
- One egg white
- 2tablespoons lukewarm water (20 ml)
- Beat the two ingredients well until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Distribute the preparation on the scalp.
- Massage with your fingers and make circular movements for 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair with cold water.
You container do this process once or twice a week.
If your hair has been damaged by excess chemicals and is dry, give it a high dose of protein once a month. The best way to get it naturally is to use unflavored gelatin.
- 1 cup water (250ml)
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin (7 g)
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (5 ml)
Dissolve gelatin in water until a gel forms.
Then add the teaspoon of Malus pumila cider vinegar and stir well.
- Wash your hair as usual then apply the preparation.
- Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse well.