Mobile Apps Write For Us
Mobile Apps Write For Us – We are Real Simple Blog where mobile app enthusiasts come to read every day for original and inspiring news which provides actionable insights. As a guest contributor, you will write for an audience that lives, eats, and breathes cutting-edge technology. So if you think you have it in you, write to us!
If you want to contribute to brand awareness and lead generation for your web blog or products, our blog and mobile apps written for our sites will help you generate leads for your company at a low cost and get new users on your web page. In addition, you can improve your site’s on-page and off-page SEO scores, which will be helpful in the search ranking. Unfortunately, few sites also provide backlinks, whether it is a nofollow or dofollow.
Who Will Read Your Guest Posts?
Our audience comprises the mobile app ecosystem’s creators, marketers, and thinkers. We provide them with actionable insights into what’s new in the mobile app ecosystem. Therefore, it becomes an exciting platform to highlight your ideas, products, services, or anything relevant to this audience.
What do we publish?
Real Simple Blog publishes News articles, the newest fashion and food blogs, articles related to parenting and health, children’s education, family holidays and weekends, hunting, tech, beauty and skin, architecture and interior design ideas, home improvement designs, apps, gadgets, and many other trending stories on our website. We seek talented, passionate writers and content creator specialists for the Real Simple Blog.
How To Submit An Article?
To Submit Your Articles, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Is A Mobile App?
Mobile apps are to run on specific operating systems like iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. When a mobile app installation gets on a device, it is stored in its memory and launched using its operating system. Instead of being designed for desktop or laptop computers, a mobile app (or mobile application) is a software program created expressly for small, wireless computing devices like smartphones and tablets.
Mobile apps can check whether they are web-based or native apps designed expressly for a given platform. As a result, mobile apps can occasionally divide into two categories. In addition, web and native app components are mutual in a third category of hybrid apps.
Types Of Mobile Apps
Mobile apps can be classified as native, web, or hybrid, depending on the coding technology. In addition, the nature of the app, development time and cost, target market, and corporate objectives can all influence the type of app created.
1. Native apps
A native app is a mobile app developed for a specific operating system and can only install on that operating system. For example, an iOS app can’t be installed on Android. When referring to mobile apps, they’re generally native mobile apps.
Benefits of a native app:
- Works faster and offers a better user skill
- Accesses the software and hardware structures of the installed device more successfully
- Sends out push notifications
- Works offline in most cases
2. Web apps
A web application is an internet-enabled program created for various devices and runs through a web browser regardless of the operating system. Web apps usually refer as web-based or web-fronted apps. A web application, however, is distinct from a mobile website.
Benefits of a web app:
- Inexpensive to develop
- Moreover, easy to maintain
- It doesn’t need to be downloaded and can get into via URLs
- Compatible across a wide range of devices
3. Hybrid apps
Hybrid apps combine the greatest of native and web apps. These are web applications placed inside a native container and, unlike web applications, can be downloaded and installed on a device. Hybrid apps are also specially designed for a mobile operating system and can access device capabilities like a native app.
Benefits of a hybrid app:
- Offers a native experience with a simple backend
- It can be accessed offline, unlike web apps
- Integrates well with other applications
- Requires minimal development and is cost-effective and also, easy to maintain.
Why Write for Real Simple Blog – Mobile Apps Write For Us
What Do You Get For Writing An Article For Us?
Guest Posting allowance for strictly informational content- promotional content is available for sponsored posts on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will give you credibility for writing guest posts in addition to the following items:
- We can post a Professionally Edited article on Global’s Site and reach 5,000+ users/per month.
- Increase your Reputation Online by including an author, company bio, and professional profile picture.
- Our blog has a vast audience, and our readership continues to grow. Our guest posts get massive traffic.
- We will index your post and make sure they are enhancing SEO.
- Improve Reach of Social Media Channels by Including links to your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, or any other approved Social Channel.
- Get a suitable referral hyperlink: Submit a visitor and get exceptional hyperlinks using visitor publish. And also get more significant visitors to your website.
- Natural backlink: Get a herbal hyperlink; it undoubtedly facilitates boosting the cost of your website. And you understand that Google counts the number of visitors published as a hyperlink.
- Lifetime: Your article will be publish on our website for your entire life.
Search Terms for Mobile Apps Write For Us
mobile technology + “write for us”
mobile app development “write for us”
“write for us”
“guest post by”
“blog for us”
site:domain.com “submit a guest post”
“contribute an article.”
“want to write”
“submit your post”
“become a contributor”
“accepting guest posts”
site:domain.com “submit a guest post”
Write for us – I.T. (Information Technology) Blog
Guidelines of the Article – Mobile Apps Write For Us
You can send your article to email@example.com