Reprezentacja polski – reprezentacja holandii w piłce nożnej mężczyzn – statystyki: The Polish national team and the Dutch national team are two of the most successful teams in the history of men’s soccer. Poland won the world championship twice (1974, 1982), and the Netherlands once (1988). Both teams also have numerous medals from the European Championships and Olympic Games.
Table of Contents
The Polish and Dutch national teams played a total of 22 matches, of which 11 were won by Poland, 6 by the Netherlands, and 5 ended in a draw. The goal balance is 40-23 for Poland.
The Polish and Dutch national teams played 12 friendly matches, of which 7 were won by Poland, 3 by the Netherlands, and 2 ended in a draw. The goal balance is 25-14 for Poland.
Matches for Points
The Polish and Dutch national teams played 10 matches for points, of which 4 were won by Poland, 3 by the Netherlands, and 3 ended in a draw. The goal balance is 15-9 for Poland.
Matches at the World Cup
The Polish and Dutch national teams played one match at the World Championships, which took place in 1974 in West Germany. The match ended in a draw 2:2.
Matches at the European Championships
The Polish and Dutch national teams played 2 matches at the European Championships held in Austria and Switzerland in 2008. Both matches ended with Poland winning 2:1.
Matches at the Olympic Games
Reprezentacja polski – reprezentacja holandii w piłce nożnej mężczyzn – statystyki – The Polish and Dutch national teams played one match at the Olympic Games, which took place in Munich in 1972. The match ended with Poland winning 2:1.
- Robert Lewandowski – 7 goals
- Włodzimierz Lubański – 5 goals
- Grzegorz Lato – 4 goals
- Robin van Persie – 4 gole
- Ruud van Nistelrooy – 3 goals
- Patrick Kluivert – 2 gole
The best goalkeepers
- Jan Tomaszewski – 10 matches
- Jerzy Dudek – 6 matches
- Artur Boruc – 4 matches
- Edwin van der Sar – 7 matches
- Maarten Stekelenburg – 4 mecze
- Jasper Cillessen – 3 matches
Balance of Meetings
- Number of meetings: 18
- Poland’s wins: 3
- Draws: 7
- Poland’s defeats: 8
- Poland goals: 16
- Netherlands goals: 22
Last 5 Meetings
- September 22, 2022: Poland – Netherlands 1-2 (Nations League)
- June 11, 2022: Netherlands – Poland 2-2 (Nations League)
- November 18, 2020: Netherlands – Poland 3-1 (Nations League)
- September 4, 2020: Netherlands – Poland 1-0 (Nations League)
- June 4, 2000: Netherlands – Poland 3–1 (friendly match)
The Highest Victories
- Poland 4:1 Netherlands (1975, European Championship qualification)
- Netherlands 8:1 Poland (1938, friendly match)
Kings of Scorers
- Poland: Robert Lewandowski (3 goals)
- Netherlands: Johan Cruyff (6 goals)
- Ball possession: Netherlands 52%, Poland 48%
- Shots: Netherlands 16, 2, Poland 11, 3
- Shots on target: Netherlands 5, 2, Poland 3, 6
- Cards: Netherlands 2, 2, Poland 2, 0
Hence, the Polish and Dutch national teams are two of the most successful teams in Europe. Poland won a silver medal in the 1974 World Championships, and the Netherlands was runner-up in the 1974 and 1978 World Championships.
Both teams have a rich history of meetings with each other. So far, 18 matches have been played, of which the Netherlands won 8, Poland 3, and 7 ended in a draw.
Hence, In recent years, the Netherlands has been rated significantly higher than Poland. In the last 5 matches, the Netherlands won 4 times and Poland 1 time.
In the upcoming Nations League matches Poland will have the opportunity to break their bad streak and win against the Netherlands for the first time in 40 years.
- Match balance:
- Poland has a negative balance of matches with the Netherlands.
- The last 5 matches ended with victories for the Netherlands.
- Last 5 meetings:
- In the last 5 matches, the Netherlands won 4 times.
- Poland won only once.
- Highest victories:
- Poland achieved its highest victory over the Netherlands in 1975.
- The Netherlands achieved their highest victory over Poland in 1938.
- Top scorers:
- Robert Lewandowski is Poland’s top scorer in matches against the Netherlands.
- Johan Cruyff is the Netherlands’ top scorer in matches against Poland.
- Stats comparison:
- The Netherlands have the advantage in possession and shots.
- Poland has the advantage in cards.
- The Netherlands has been rated significantly higher than Poland in recent years.
- Poland will have the opportunity to break their bad streak and win against the Netherlands for the first time in 40 years.
Henceforth, the Polish and Dutch national teams have a rich history of matches that were characterized by a lot of goals and emotions. Poland has an advantage in the overall balance of matches, but the Netherlands has won the last two matches. The best scorer in the history of matches is Robert Lewandowski, who has 7 goals.